Coca amb Pebrera i tomaca
- Kilo and a half of wheat flour.
- A pound of tomatoes.
- Half a kilo of paprika.
- Twelve garlic cloves.
- A deciliter of olive oil.
- Flour is placed in a bowl, with salt, running water, while pasta is made, add oil, while still kneading. Let stand. The tomato is scratched and the pepper is chopped into very small parts.
- Tomatoes are fried in a pan with olive oil and the peppers are finally added sliced garlic.
- On a can with high edges, the cakes, one centimeter thick, are formed and the frying is poured over them. They put the oven in an hour.
- Formerly, women took cakes in the bread oven to take care of cokes. This action was called “go spinning.” Erendipositades tires on a wooden plank, covered with a mat.
- To go to the oven the women carried the plank with the cakes above the head.