And so close to services, from the sea, from the atmosphere, shopping, fun …
Senija a small town near everything that has a lot to offer.
Choose Senija and enjoy it !!
- Visit the parish church of Santa Catalina, built in the 18th century on a mosque antiquity and where the patron saint of the town, the Virgen de los Desamparados, is venerated.
- Participate in one of the many activities of its modern House of Culture.
- Go to the rural gplace Cometa known for its hermitage and attractive natural surroundings.
- You will not lose your natural parameters, such as Les Bassetes, Cova de la Garganta and the fossilized tree, the Alta Creu and its impressive panoramic view, the cultivation sites, the recreational area …
- However, take advantage of hiking and cycling practices.
- You do not have to forget about its restaurants, and it is possible to taste “puxero amb pilotes”, “coques” or “mullador amb bul I” among other culinary experiences.