Coca de sardines
- Flour, 300 gr. with yeast
- Olive oil, 9 tablespoons
- Water, 1 warm louse
- Sardines, Twelve
- Roasted pepper, 2 tablespoons
- Onion, 5 teeth
- Parsley, plenty chopped
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, add the flour with 4 tablespoons of oil, water and a pinch of salt.
- Let’s cook until the mixture is compact and let stand covered in a cool place for at least half an hour.
- While we clean the sardines by lifting their heads and guts and the central spine, we open them in half and reserve them.
- Once the dough is ready, we press it on a floured fountain, place it on the sardines in the form of a fan and satiate them.
- Wequeed the garlic and parsley and spread it over the sardines, sprinkle the red pepper and finish with watering the remaining oil.
- We introduce it to the preheated oven at a medium-low temperature for about 40 minutes.